Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home's Exterior
Make your home more appealing for yourself and potential buyers with these quick and easy tips:
- Trim bushes so they don't block windows or architectural details.
- Mow your lawn, and turn on the sprinklers for 30 minutes before the showing to make the lawn sparkle.
- Put a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch.
- Install new doorknobs on your front door.
- Repair any cracks in the driveway.
- Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
- Keep your garden tools and hoses out of sight.
- Clear toys from the lawn.
- Buy a new mailbox.
- Upgrade your outside lighting.
- Buy a new doormat for the outside of your front door.
- Clean your windows, inside and outside.
- Polish or replace your house numbers.
- Place a seasonal wreath on your door.
Send a message below and Explore Knoxville Homes will reach out as soon as possible
Take Full Control Of Your Home Search With My Crye-Leike
Searching for Homes Can Be Difficult with So Many Choices and Search Options.
This Process Is Now Much Easier with a My Crye‑Leike Account.